know wat, it had been a while since i last blog. there's lotz to share, but little motivated to do so. the very reason for this blog is because of you. because something i need to clarify.
talk after talk, letters after letters.
I thought we could really get back.
I miss the smile, I miss the talk;
I've forgotten how we used to converse.
I can no longer decipher your words, your feeling over the screen.
I'm losing myself, you're pulling it back.
That's the only reason I'm still able to talk.
If ever I've let u down, do forgive.
I'm too afraid to let go.
I can only be myself in front of you,
For only you know the Geek In Pink.
talk after talk, letters after letters.
I thought we could really get back.
I miss the smile, I miss the talk;
I've forgotten how we used to converse.
I can no longer decipher your words, your feeling over the screen.
I'm losing myself, you're pulling it back.
That's the only reason I'm still able to talk.
If ever I've let u down, do forgive.
I'm too afraid to let go.
I can only be myself in front of you,
For only you know the Geek In Pink.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home