Wao man I'm going to be so wealthy...or so I though.Just came back from Suntec.It's a norm for "Suntec-goers" to go to the Fountain of Wealth to do the three rounds thingy,so I did...for the first time.Think it's kinna fun~
Had been having great meals these two days.Why?Course Nicole is back in Singpore.She's my niece-nine years old,so niave,so adorable,so vivacious.Can't help to adore her.She'll be in S'pore for ard 1 mth before returning.Will definitely put up her picture once I'm more familiarize with the server I'm using.So for the mean time,JUST WAIT!
Gosh~after all these meal, my weight is sure to sky-rocket...Okok I noe this make me sounds very Tai Tai,but hey I'm just merely concern 'bout my health...got to excerise more often.
Yawnz I'm shag been helping in Sis's office for the whole day...didn't get enough sleep (remenber Kenneth needs 15hrs of sleep everyday)...going to retreat back to slumberland...yawnz...nitzy...
Current mood --- Shag
Had been having great meals these two days.Why?Course Nicole is back in Singpore.She's my niece-nine years old,so niave,so adorable,so vivacious.Can't help to adore her.She'll be in S'pore for ard 1 mth before returning.Will definitely put up her picture once I'm more familiarize with the server I'm using.So for the mean time,JUST WAIT!
Gosh~after all these meal, my weight is sure to sky-rocket...Okok I noe this make me sounds very Tai Tai,but hey I'm just merely concern 'bout my health...got to excerise more often.
Yawnz I'm shag been helping in Sis's office for the whole day...didn't get enough sleep (remenber Kenneth needs 15hrs of sleep everyday)...going to retreat back to slumberland...yawnz...nitzy...
Current mood --- Shag

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home