Today been a nice day,albeit nothing special happened.The weather is so comfortable-drizzled the whole day.It does get melancholy...the rain...like the tears of god as a gift of sympathy...nah I'm not having any trepidation or dwelling in depression(though I must admit that Kenneth does get pretty morbid at times),it just happen that I love weather like this.
Anyway Jimmy's (as in Ji Mi) new movie will be out on 18th Dec...another 20 days to go yupee!Got to catch it no matter what.It's call Di Xia Tie ( to translate loosely it's call Subway).Bought the book like a couple of months back but haven't got the time to read it.That also reminds me that I still have some other of his books that I've not read.Well for the benefit of the others,I'm like a super fan of Jimmy,a taiwanese author.His other collection would include A chance of Sunshine (more commonly known as Turn Left,Turn Right),The Moments,etc.Hmz...this led to my next agenda or whatever you call it...Christmas Wishlist!!!Aint you excited???
Neither a Christian nor Catholic,I'm still entitle to celebrate it...Sinagpore's government don't make it a public holiday for nothing.Being a patriotic teen,I do celebrate it....though there's not much connection between celebrating Christmas and being a patriotic teen.Anyway the wishlist is as follow:
1. A white viser(don't really know how to spell it...it's a kinna head dress)
2. A pair of Nike sandal...ya my ah-chacha sandal is wearing out SOON...*sob*
3. A pair of Rebok orange slipper...it's the kind with black base and orange strip that kind
4. A OP flip-flop...a grey/black pair should do
5. Surfers pants...I'm running out on those...
6. Volly ball...the very common one(with yellow,white and blue strips) would do
7. A pair of black or blue Arena goggles
8. Final Fantasy X-2's walkthrough
Guess that's it for my Christmas wishlist...may add on.Okok some out there might think "who the heck he thinks he is...coming up with a wishlist and get pple to get him all those stuffs..."But well I'm sure u guys ,who know me well enough,know that I dun like to crack my brain over what to get for people.Instead I'll ask for what they want.If it's within my budget,of cos I'll get it for them.At least,it's what they want.So I'm like doing for the sick of people like me.Thus a MERRY CHRISTMAS for them and me!!!
Current mood: Merry
Current music: Atlantis Princess --- Bao
Anyway Jimmy's (as in Ji Mi) new movie will be out on 18th Dec...another 20 days to go yupee!Got to catch it no matter what.It's call Di Xia Tie ( to translate loosely it's call Subway).Bought the book like a couple of months back but haven't got the time to read it.That also reminds me that I still have some other of his books that I've not read.Well for the benefit of the others,I'm like a super fan of Jimmy,a taiwanese author.His other collection would include A chance of Sunshine (more commonly known as Turn Left,Turn Right),The Moments,etc.Hmz...this led to my next agenda or whatever you call it...Christmas Wishlist!!!Aint you excited???
Neither a Christian nor Catholic,I'm still entitle to celebrate it...Sinagpore's government don't make it a public holiday for nothing.Being a patriotic teen,I do celebrate it....though there's not much connection between celebrating Christmas and being a patriotic teen.Anyway the wishlist is as follow:
1. A white viser(don't really know how to spell it...it's a kinna head dress)
2. A pair of Nike sandal...ya my ah-chacha sandal is wearing out SOON...*sob*
3. A pair of Rebok orange slipper...it's the kind with black base and orange strip that kind
4. A OP flip-flop...a grey/black pair should do
5. Surfers pants...I'm running out on those...
6. Volly ball...the very common one(with yellow,white and blue strips) would do
7. A pair of black or blue Arena goggles
8. Final Fantasy X-2's walkthrough
Guess that's it for my Christmas wishlist...may add on.Okok some out there might think "who the heck he thinks he is...coming up with a wishlist and get pple to get him all those stuffs..."But well I'm sure u guys ,who know me well enough,know that I dun like to crack my brain over what to get for people.Instead I'll ask for what they want.If it's within my budget,of cos I'll get it for them.At least,it's what they want.So I'm like doing for the sick of people like me.Thus a MERRY CHRISTMAS for them and me!!!
Current mood: Merry
Current music: Atlantis Princess --- Bao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home