OKay it's decided that for some reasons I'm foregoing the trip to Vietnam.Certaintly, there are people who disagree with such desicion.But still I'm pretty comfortable with the prudent decision.With the clock ticking and the chronic shortage of time,guess it's only best that I stay in Singapore.
So much so for the Vietnam trip thing,I guess I have make myself clear enough.Let's move on.Just got myself Final Fanatasy X-2.It seems that Squaresoft had change their name to Square Enix...which I'm quite surprize.For such a ebstablish company to change its name it's not an easy task.BUt still it's their choice.
Well the graphic is still more pr less the Final Fantasy X kind of standard.But what changed is the battle system.It's tougher now as you'll need to mulitask,ie observe what your oppents are doing, what action to take next and well...enjoy the graphic that Square Enix had install for you.And trust me, switching in between jobs during battle ain't as easy as it seems.
As for the storyline is more versatile now.You can try to develop it in your own way.Not much restriction as player is granted with high moblility arcoss Spira.
So much so for the Vietnam trip thing,I guess I have make myself clear enough.Let's move on.Just got myself Final Fanatasy X-2.It seems that Squaresoft had change their name to Square Enix...which I'm quite surprize.For such a ebstablish company to change its name it's not an easy task.BUt still it's their choice.
Well the graphic is still more pr less the Final Fantasy X kind of standard.But what changed is the battle system.It's tougher now as you'll need to mulitask,ie observe what your oppents are doing, what action to take next and well...enjoy the graphic that Square Enix had install for you.And trust me, switching in between jobs during battle ain't as easy as it seems.
As for the storyline is more versatile now.You can try to develop it in your own way.Not much restriction as player is granted with high moblility arcoss Spira.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home