OKay for some reason I have to change the layout of my blog.Sorry for that...
Todae had been a fun day.Though nothing peculiar happend.Just went out with Eddie, Huiping and Peishan.Both girls need to get new bags for some reasons.So sort of campanied them to Beach Road to check the bags that are available there.Seems that many shops had wined up their business...maybe due to the economic doldrums.They didn't manage to find the kind of bags they want so we went over to Suntec.The walk from Beach Road down Suntec was really fast.May be due to the fact that we crapped our way over there.
Ya shopped abit and still they couldn't find the bag of their choices.Man, I must say they are fussy.Finally ended sitting outside Carrefour eating Sushi.Yumm~ they sure tasted good...chatted 'bout the chalet abit and...hahaZ...came up with some really cynical ways to keep the food for ourselves during the bbq.Man, I'm really anticipating the chalet.
And on the bus home, we really made alot of noise.Cheey~ guess the other passengers must had hated us man.It all began when I told them I'll be wearing my Adidas shoes to school and they came up with all the weird ideas of me in schools.Not to mention being their junior...Also what will happen if I get Huiping as my OGL.HahahZ~man can't wait for school to commence next year!
Todae had been a fun day.Though nothing peculiar happend.Just went out with Eddie, Huiping and Peishan.Both girls need to get new bags for some reasons.So sort of campanied them to Beach Road to check the bags that are available there.Seems that many shops had wined up their business...maybe due to the economic doldrums.They didn't manage to find the kind of bags they want so we went over to Suntec.The walk from Beach Road down Suntec was really fast.May be due to the fact that we crapped our way over there.
Ya shopped abit and still they couldn't find the bag of their choices.Man, I must say they are fussy.Finally ended sitting outside Carrefour eating Sushi.Yumm~ they sure tasted good...chatted 'bout the chalet abit and...hahaZ...came up with some really cynical ways to keep the food for ourselves during the bbq.Man, I'm really anticipating the chalet.
And on the bus home, we really made alot of noise.Cheey~ guess the other passengers must had hated us man.It all began when I told them I'll be wearing my Adidas shoes to school and they came up with all the weird ideas of me in schools.Not to mention being their junior...Also what will happen if I get Huiping as my OGL.HahahZ~man can't wait for school to commence next year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home