Haven't been blogging for like so long...erm if u consider 2/3 days to be...Life been hiatus lately...Huiping went for her LTC camp this morning.She seems to be very excited about it.For one reason or another, my biological clock woke me up at 5 plus in the morning.Managed to send her some take care message before she left her hse...ya she's not bringing her handphone along with her.Guess l'll have one person less to chat with for the next couple of days...hai~
Anyway went to school for the interview thing...the guy that interviewed me was really nice.Not only did he not showed me the attitute,but also gave me a couple of advices.I must really thank him man...Eventually met up Eesiang and Eddie for bowling.Think my skill in this sport is still as bad as ever;or maybe I'm just not that sport incline...hmz come to think of it,the last time l played the game was like 2 years ago?So what volition have l got to think that I'll improve...After the game, made our way down Sims Drive to eat the chicken rice ball.It's just basically chicken with rice in the shape of ball.
Soon after that got back to Eesiang's house...again.This the second day in a week l went to his hse.Kinna enjoy being in his house.It's nostalgic over there.Anyway slacked,rotted,bitched,stoned there.Oh ya by the way, Yiling(Eesiang's sis) had her last paper today.She's in SMU...Feel so happy for her 'cos after this will be havoc for her...ah~ isnt this feeling great?Actually we wanted to go for the tim sum buffet today at Habour Front...but this couple of weeks will be budget budget for me and Eddie.So it was called off.
*Damn*...Christmas is coming,phonebill will be coming in and school is reopening...Not saying that school reopen isnt good or I ain't looking forward to it...But it's like where on earth am I going to find so much money to cope with all these events?? -pull hair- Argh!!! Wouldnt want to think about this anymore...guess when there's a will, there's a way...All this will eventually work out for me...or at least I hope it will...
Current music:Twinkle twinkle little star --- Kai
Anyway went to school for the interview thing...the guy that interviewed me was really nice.Not only did he not showed me the attitute,but also gave me a couple of advices.I must really thank him man...Eventually met up Eesiang and Eddie for bowling.Think my skill in this sport is still as bad as ever;or maybe I'm just not that sport incline...hmz come to think of it,the last time l played the game was like 2 years ago?So what volition have l got to think that I'll improve...After the game, made our way down Sims Drive to eat the chicken rice ball.It's just basically chicken with rice in the shape of ball.
Soon after that got back to Eesiang's house...again.This the second day in a week l went to his hse.Kinna enjoy being in his house.It's nostalgic over there.Anyway slacked,rotted,bitched,stoned there.Oh ya by the way, Yiling(Eesiang's sis) had her last paper today.She's in SMU...Feel so happy for her 'cos after this will be havoc for her...ah~ isnt this feeling great?Actually we wanted to go for the tim sum buffet today at Habour Front...but this couple of weeks will be budget budget for me and Eddie.So it was called off.
*Damn*...Christmas is coming,phonebill will be coming in and school is reopening...Not saying that school reopen isnt good or I ain't looking forward to it...But it's like where on earth am I going to find so much money to cope with all these events?? -pull hair- Argh!!! Wouldnt want to think about this anymore...guess when there's a will, there's a way...All this will eventually work out for me...or at least I hope it will...
Current music:Twinkle twinkle little star --- Kai

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home