Damn it!For one reason or another,I can't seem to view my blog,albeit I can still post the new entery.There seem to be no problem with others computers...maybe kinna virus...need to get brother to help...
Nevertheless that didnt really dampen me mood.Okay, got 2 things off my wishlist.Not that anyone promise to get them for me,but I sort of get them for myself.They are:the slipper and scandal.Instead of getting the orange Rebok slipper,I got the blue one from Fila.Rekcon it's pretty cheap.And as for the scandal,I got Adidas(my favourite shoe brand) instead of Nike's.Know that I mentioned that this is a budget-budget week for me...guess many of you will shake your heads and go "tsk tsk..." but still it's hard to succumb to urge right?Not say that I the urge to shop,but it's hardly for me to come across something I adore in a single day.And if I dont buy it today,I might not get it the next time...Ok so much of excuses for my reckless buying,let's move on...
Chatted with Stella last night...or would you put it this morning??Haven't chat to her for like 4 years?Not saying that we didn't have any conversation during these years,but just that everyone seems to be buzy with our own lives that we hardly chat MUCH.Through the talk, got to know her better.The image of her veer towards J-pop now.Was pretty surpirze...guess it'll surprize anyone that's reading this now..."Stella?J-pop??...No way!" Yup that's the truth,100% fact, non-fiction.Actually in matter of fact, she shocked me quite abit.Shouldn't touch much 'bout that...chatted 'bout life in prestigious college(Yup,she's in one of the prestigious college out there.She's intelligent),dreams,basically anything under the sun.Conversation with her is just wonderful.Ah~Just love chatting with her.How can she be so smart?
Current music --- The day you went away (M2M)
Nevertheless that didnt really dampen me mood.Okay, got 2 things off my wishlist.Not that anyone promise to get them for me,but I sort of get them for myself.They are:the slipper and scandal.Instead of getting the orange Rebok slipper,I got the blue one from Fila.Rekcon it's pretty cheap.And as for the scandal,I got Adidas(my favourite shoe brand) instead of Nike's.Know that I mentioned that this is a budget-budget week for me...guess many of you will shake your heads and go "tsk tsk..." but still it's hard to succumb to urge right?Not say that I the urge to shop,but it's hardly for me to come across something I adore in a single day.And if I dont buy it today,I might not get it the next time...Ok so much of excuses for my reckless buying,let's move on...
Chatted with Stella last night...or would you put it this morning??Haven't chat to her for like 4 years?Not saying that we didn't have any conversation during these years,but just that everyone seems to be buzy with our own lives that we hardly chat MUCH.Through the talk, got to know her better.The image of her veer towards J-pop now.Was pretty surpirze...guess it'll surprize anyone that's reading this now..."Stella?J-pop??...No way!" Yup that's the truth,100% fact, non-fiction.Actually in matter of fact, she shocked me quite abit.Shouldn't touch much 'bout that...chatted 'bout life in prestigious college(Yup,she's in one of the prestigious college out there.She's intelligent),dreams,basically anything under the sun.Conversation with her is just wonderful.Ah~Just love chatting with her.How can she be so smart?
Current music --- The day you went away (M2M)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home