Well to be frank, I'm not in the best state of mind and mood to blog now.After the mental drain and ebb in energy,I feel so reckless.Nevertheless, I'm cultivating the habit to blog daily so as not to let moi reader/s (if any) down.Okay here I go.
I've always like my friday timetable -- starts at 8am end at 930. Sounds stupid?Sure does but what can I,of no authority,do?Nothing!But wait til you hear my original timetable...8 to 930 BREAK 5 HOURS 3 to 5.But luckily manage to change the 3 to 5 lesson to the next day.
During lesson, Ching's words always aspire and set me thinking.And today she mentioned something as follow:
"What make your life worth living?What's the thing that makes you go "Ah-ha~ I'm glad that I'm still alive!"
After much thoughs, I found that there's nothing.Nothing that set me going.And for the pass years I'm just living in my obligation.Drifting to where others are going.Making the wrong choice every now and then.Living in choices that I don't even know the outcome.And now being afraid of the unknown outcome,I made a wrong choice.And choice that make me regret.A decision that I don't have the second time to make.Well those who know me well enogh will know what I'm talking about.Ya, thanks Eddie for ur advise.Hopefully I'll tide over and not dwell about it in time to come.
By the way,thanks cWen,JyUan and Eddie for listening to my trapitation.Have a good night rest you guys.

You basically hate evreyone...FUCK THE WORLD FOR IT
IS NOTHING!
+What are youR depressing feelings?+
brought to you by Quizilla
I've always like my friday timetable -- starts at 8am end at 930. Sounds stupid?Sure does but what can I,of no authority,do?Nothing!But wait til you hear my original timetable...8 to 930 BREAK 5 HOURS 3 to 5.But luckily manage to change the 3 to 5 lesson to the next day.
During lesson, Ching's words always aspire and set me thinking.And today she mentioned something as follow:
"What make your life worth living?What's the thing that makes you go "Ah-ha~ I'm glad that I'm still alive!"
After much thoughs, I found that there's nothing.Nothing that set me going.And for the pass years I'm just living in my obligation.Drifting to where others are going.Making the wrong choice every now and then.Living in choices that I don't even know the outcome.And now being afraid of the unknown outcome,I made a wrong choice.And choice that make me regret.A decision that I don't have the second time to make.Well those who know me well enogh will know what I'm talking about.Ya, thanks Eddie for ur advise.Hopefully I'll tide over and not dwell about it in time to come.
By the way,thanks cWen,JyUan and Eddie for listening to my trapitation.Have a good night rest you guys.

You basically hate evreyone...FUCK THE WORLD FOR IT
IS NOTHING!
+What are youR depressing feelings?+
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home