hP actuAlly l've trieD poSting nEW entry on monDae niTZ but then was likE l TriEd to chanGe thE time for the bloG to be poSt so it kinnA tAke sumtimE....but chaNged the setting alREady so it shlD be up by noW.LynN, ignoRe yK's nonsense xUanXuan is noT moi gF...hmZ..thEy are likE driVing mE nuTS....hahaZ guEss was becoZ they noT yet sEe the bloG l poSted yaya watEvEr hahaZ so many pplE poSted on moi tAg-boarD...elAteD hey u noE wat?u guYs reaLly ligHted up my daE...hEy was likE liStening to sum radio stAtion and they were toking bout He yao sun...thouGh l'm not a grEat faN of her...buT l muZ say shE's good think she kinNa won sum nEwbbies awARd and going to dENmark to collECt the it...hmZ..hoW suCcessful~...
In a meRe tWo dAEs moi mail boX was floOd again...didnT noE l'm so poPulaR ahahZ nah~ juZ kiDding...welL muCh of it aRe sPamZ sum liSa and ciNdy felloW keEp senDing me thEiR poRn mail hahaZ quITe irRitatiNg..2 verY satIriCal feLloWs...got a caLl frOm chINliNg lASt niTe saying theRe's ,again, anoTher meeting for the Vietnam tRip...and bloOdy...the teAcher tot l didnT go foR the viEtnAm trip thingY on monDae..wao kaO..leAving off earLy doEsn't meAn l didN't go...buT luCkily chiNling did explAin to hER buT hmZ...aint going to boTher so MucH...
WenT sTudyinG wiF eDdiE lASt niTe oVer at hEartlaNd...ya maNage to geT the sum stUdy..and hoPe thaT thoSe knoWleDge dun get diFFuSion ouT so soON...welL but EdDie did donE geT abiT of stuDy..in juZ 2 hRs he complEted 2-3 chpT guEss he's as brainY as eveR....wilL liTtlE briany boBby be the stoCkbroKer man?Can heather finD a job that wldn't interfere wif her tann.....as we go on we remember...hmZ>. enuFf of sing ya latEr goinG ovEr to SIR builDing to renEw moi pAssporT...thouGh l dun enjoY soliTude, l guEss l still nEw to mAke my wAe thEre aloNE...afTer to skoOl foR japEnESe and liFesavinG...guEss l wldn't be hoMe until 10 plUz..hmZ and l'Ve yEt to sTudy For the uPcuming exAmZ...arggghh....guEss l piECe of dEep shiT...neeDa gEt sumthing inTo thY hEad of moi~so enuFf foR toDae going to leAve u guyS wiF a sonG reCkoN its quitE niCe and inTeresting...enjoY~
Life --- Des'ree
I'm afraid of the dark
'specially when I'm in a park
And there no one else around,
Oh I get the shivers.
I don't want to see a ghost,
It's the sign that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast and
Watch the evening news.
Chorus:
Life, oh life, oh life doo,
Doot doot dooo. Life, oh life, oh life,
Oh life doo doot doo.
I'm a superstitious girl
I'm tha worst in the world
Never walk under the ladders, I keep
A rabbit's tail. I'll take you up on the dare,
Anytime, anywhere; Name the place,
I'll be there, bungee jumping,
I don't care!
Chorus
So after all said and done
I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun, If you really want to.
Sometimes living out your dreams,
Ain't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world,
In a beautiful balloon.
Chorus (x2)
Doo doot doo doot. Repeat
Oh, life, oh life. Repeat.
In a meRe tWo dAEs moi mail boX was floOd again...didnT noE l'm so poPulaR ahahZ nah~ juZ kiDding...welL muCh of it aRe sPamZ sum liSa and ciNdy felloW keEp senDing me thEiR poRn mail hahaZ quITe irRitatiNg..2 verY satIriCal feLloWs...got a caLl frOm chINliNg lASt niTe saying theRe's ,again, anoTher meeting for the Vietnam tRip...and bloOdy...the teAcher tot l didnT go foR the viEtnAm trip thingY on monDae..wao kaO..leAving off earLy doEsn't meAn l didN't go...buT luCkily chiNling did explAin to hER buT hmZ...aint going to boTher so MucH...
WenT sTudyinG wiF eDdiE lASt niTe oVer at hEartlaNd...ya maNage to geT the sum stUdy..and hoPe thaT thoSe knoWleDge dun get diFFuSion ouT so soON...welL but EdDie did donE geT abiT of stuDy..in juZ 2 hRs he complEted 2-3 chpT guEss he's as brainY as eveR....wilL liTtlE briany boBby be the stoCkbroKer man?Can heather finD a job that wldn't interfere wif her tann.....as we go on we remember...hmZ>. enuFf of sing ya latEr goinG ovEr to SIR builDing to renEw moi pAssporT...thouGh l dun enjoY soliTude, l guEss l still nEw to mAke my wAe thEre aloNE...afTer to skoOl foR japEnESe and liFesavinG...guEss l wldn't be hoMe until 10 plUz..hmZ and l'Ve yEt to sTudy For the uPcuming exAmZ...arggghh....guEss l piECe of dEep shiT...neeDa gEt sumthing inTo thY hEad of moi~so enuFf foR toDae going to leAve u guyS wiF a sonG reCkoN its quitE niCe and inTeresting...enjoY~
Life --- Des'ree
I'm afraid of the dark
'specially when I'm in a park
And there no one else around,
Oh I get the shivers.
I don't want to see a ghost,
It's the sign that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast and
Watch the evening news.
Chorus:
Life, oh life, oh life doo,
Doot doot dooo. Life, oh life, oh life,
Oh life doo doot doo.
I'm a superstitious girl
I'm tha worst in the world
Never walk under the ladders, I keep
A rabbit's tail. I'll take you up on the dare,
Anytime, anywhere; Name the place,
I'll be there, bungee jumping,
I don't care!
Chorus
So after all said and done
I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun, If you really want to.
Sometimes living out your dreams,
Ain't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world,
In a beautiful balloon.
Chorus (x2)
Doo doot doo doot. Repeat
Oh, life, oh life. Repeat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home